Top Analytic Step View(ASV)
1. End user-side data analyzing tool
- Analytic Step View(ASV) is a tool which enables data analysis through the end user's intuitive choice. Using ASV, a company's accumulated database can be processed through user-side selecting, filtering, and joining.
Comfortable UI for user
Result comes immediately
- Intuitivly, user can create and process the information with step-by-step. Users can see the result of selection, filtering, joining, and sorting right away.
- The output can be converted into an excel file and edited later on.
2. Various functions for analyzing information
Easy access through selecting data in each step
- Wizard-type selection (Step View)
Multi-model selection, item filtering
Filtering data considering user convenience.
√ Various conditional operation
Processing by data joining
√ Handling selected method
Result Pivot/ Chart Expression
- Pivot for various analyzing
- Chart for data visualization
3. Functions for Administrator
Automatic Model Creation
- Automatic model creation and data source meta management
√ MicroERD helps you access to the company's original data source and create automated model by reverse engineering.
And it applies user terms to the created model, make these meta-data, and maximize the administrator's convenience.
√ Through the model, the meta-data will be automatically created so that the users can easily access and they can collect, process, and analyze the information by the wizard-type selecting steps.
Code set management
- Code set management for users
- Authority management for protecting information
- User statistics √ User usage statistics make it easier to use models and reuse/utilization.