1. SmartX Framework Introduction
SmartX Framework is optimized for the systemization project of an enterprise's business. It supports standardized development for the early stage, rapid implementation, perfect test, and stable operation. After adoption it, it is also suitable for constant operation and maintenance including adding additional functions.
Benefits of SmartX Framework
- Higher level of performance and code quality
- Productivity increase
- Smooth collaboration
- Improvement of maintenance convenience by business component units
- Expandability for additional functions by library independence
2. SmartX Application Architecture
SmartX Framework consists of necessary elements for building the system for the EA (Enterprise Architecture). SmartX Framework can build EA using components including business, applications, data, and technologies.
- Business: Supporting RESTful and Workflow for SOA and web standard, data connecting entity
- Application: Cross-browser compatibility through UI component, authentication, and web standard
- Data: Access connecting between different types of databases, data processing utilities
- Technology : Microsoft .NET Framework technology based
SmartX Framework is based upon the web MVC(Model-View-Controller) pattern.
- It loosens the coupling between each model and make expansion and adding some elements easy, so that enables to build the flexible system. In addition, with independence of each model, it makes the automated test possible and eventually contributes to the improvement of project quality.
- It increases the convenience of development by installing the view and controller like plugs. The view's independence raises the possibility of changing UI Look and Feel.
Present layer of SmartX Framework
- SmartX Framework is an efficient framework which reduces MVC's complexity, inefficiency of views' data access, and simultaneous updates through the present layer different from the MVC pattern. In addition, it keeps the efficient and safe performance through data processing by WCF, light Json accepting structure, Restful which doesn't need status management.
3. SmartX Framework UI Reference
SmartX Framework includes necessary UI structures for enterprise business.
- UI basic elements : Menus, Bookmarks, Tab Screen, Application Bar, Categories, Status Bar
- System common elements : Authority Management, Screen Management, Code Management
Advantages of necessary UI structure
- It works according to the menu manager's settings for work scope of the hierarchy and screen call by users' authorities.
- It has the bookmark function for immediately accessing to the work screen of the complex and extensive screens.
- It offers the Top Menu as a category area.
- It enables multi-tasks through multiple screen transition with tabs.
- It enables the present status check by the status bar.
- It offers the quick menus (help, previous screen, adding bookmark, close all screen, and etc.) through the application bar.
- It supports multiple languages, so that it is suitable for developing multilingual websites.
- It supports shortcut keys for work efficiency.
Supporting Cross Browsers
- It is based on the HTML5 and enables common expressions on the various browsers. In addition, it militates in favor of maintenance and productivity and it has high accessibility for users through multiple browsers.
4. SmartX Framework Cooperation Support
Multiple developers cooperate and the basically use Visual Studio Team Foundation for simultaneous development. And source management (Sourcesafe, SVN, Vault) can be applied for the property of the project.
SmartX Framework Collaboration